3 bedroom detached house for saleTimberdene Avenue, Barkingside, Ilford, IG6
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Conservatory Utility Room
- 1184.1 sq.ft / 110.0 sq.mt EPC: D Sole Agent
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented three bedroom detached house conveniently situated close to Barkingside High Street with its array of shops, cafes, popular restaurants and a wide choice of primary and secondary schools. This property also benefits from being close to Fairlop and Hainault Central Line stations. The accommodation is arranged to provide a living room, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, stunning conservatory, three bedrooms with an en suite to the master plus a family bathroom. Externally, there is a well-maintained rear garden and an attractive landscaped frontage complete with driveway and a garage. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Living Room 18' 6" x 18' 1" (5.63m x 5.51m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 10' 2" (2.84m x 3.1m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 1" x 8' 1" (3.07m x 2.46m )
Conservatory 11' 5" x 11' 5" (3.48m x 3.48m )
Utility Room 6' 4" x 4' 1" (1.93m x 1.24m )
Guest Cloakroom 6' 6" x 2' 6" (1.98m x .76m )
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 10' 4" (3.83m x 3.15m )
En-Suite 7' 3" x 4' 9" (2.21m x 1.45m )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 7' 2" (3.07m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 1" (3.07m x 2.16m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 1" (2.03m x 1.85m )
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 1" (5.3m x 2.46m )
Garden 35' 11" x 31' 10" (10.96m x 9.7m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600173453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawlors Property Services Ltd, Chigwell Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.