4 bedroom barn conversion for saleHigh Street, Mundesley, Norwich
- Barn Conversion
- Four Bedrooms
- Stunning living space
- Underfloor heating downstairs
- Beautiful and top quality materiels
- Just a few minutes walk to the village centre and beaches
A fabulous and luxuriously appointed coastal property within minutes of the beach and village amenities. refurbished by the current owners to the most exacting standards for their own use and enjoyment as a family home. With an emphasis on high quality materials throughout.
A stunning barn conversion just minutes from the heart of the village, with shops, general amenities and Blue Flag sandy beaches. The property has been refurbished by the current owners to the most exacting standards for their own use and enjoyment as a family home. There is an emphasis on high quality materials throughout and the marriage of contemporary style with the building's own intrinsic character- and is only now on the market due to a change in circumstances. Internal viewing of this special home is advised.
With bespoke double glazed oak doors and windows overlooking the front garden. Two large storage cupboards and tiled flooring.
A fabulous reception area with bespoke oak staircase rising to the open sitting room and galleried landing with views over the reception hall. Gothic style mirrored recess, fabulous tiled flooring, underfloor heating, Hive control unit for heating and Aperta control for the electronic entrance gate. Recessed LED lighting and bespoke oak doors throughout.
With tiled flooring, underfloor heating and built in shelving. Door to:
With tiled flooring, under floor heating, contemporary style WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled splashbacks and extractor fan.
With two double glazed windows to front aspect with deep set wooden window sills and flint exposed wall. There is a television point, fireplace with a feature wood burner, alcoves, LED spotlighting and staircase to first floor.
Dining Room / Family Room
With double glazed window to front aspect with deep set window sills, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, exposed brick and flint wall, LED spotlighting and television aerial point. Half glazed oak doors to the Hallway and:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
A superb Family Kitchen with double aspect windows, oak stable door to the side gardens and stunning tiled flooring with underfloor heating. The Kitchen is equipped with a range of wall and base units with working surfaces. The central island with wine cooler incorporates cupboards, drawers and a large worktop. With one and half bowl sink unit with drainer, tiled splash backs, integral dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and a brick chimney breast with space for a range cooker. Television point, LED spotlighting, gas boiler providing hot water and central heating.
With double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard, LED lighting and door to:
This area has planning permission to turn it into a master bedroom with a walk in dressing room and mezzanine bathroom. The new owner will need to gain Building Regulations approval.
With double glazed window to side aspect, range of fitted wardrobes and latched door to:
With double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted with walk in double shower and glass screen, WC, wash hand basin and towel rail. LED lighting, extensive tiling to walls and floor and electric shaver socket.
With double glazed window to front aspect.
With double Velux to rear.
With double Velux to rear.
With double glazed Velux roof light, tiling to walls and floor, spot lighting and shaver socket. Fitted with WC, wash hand basin and a bath with waterfall shower over.
Home Office / Garage
Currently used as a home office, this garage can be converted back into its original use as required by the purchasers. With Velux roof light, telephone point, power, lighting, oak flooring and external oak door.
The property is neatly enclosed by brick and flint walls and fencing, whilst the front drive provides parking leading to the garage. The main garden area is laid to lawn with a paved pathway to the front door. Externally there is outside lighting, water points and power points. The side garden features a seating area and a garden shed.
The rear of the property was re-thatched, the front has been dressed and repaired along with a new ridge in September 2017 by Richard Robinson Thatcher. The front thatch and ridge are expected to last approximately 20 years with the rear being expected to last approximately 40 years. The external rear beams have all been retreated at the time of re-thatching.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65203744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1102119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.