3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Crescent, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- Well presented semi detached house
- 3 Good size bedrooms
- Conservatory and porch
- Large rear garden, outbuilding & outside WC
- Large driveway for ample off road parking
Well presented semi detached house in convenient location offering 3 good size bedrooms, spacious living accommodation, modern kitchen, conservatory, large garden, outbuilding and parking!
Situated in a super convenient location of Gorleston, we are pleased to offer this semi detached home within close walking distance of the High Street and all its amenities including a new cinema and Weatherspoons, short walk to local schools and Sixth Form college and short drive to the award winning beach. This well presented family home offers 3 good size bedrooms, spacious living accommodation including a modern kitchen, conservatory to rear opening out onto a large garden mainly laid to lawn with an outbuilding and outside toilet, large driveway with plenty of off road parking! We anticipate a large volume of interest so book to view quick!
Door to front and double glazed window to side, radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, carpet.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 6" max x 19' 7" max ( 4.72m max x 5.97m max )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, carpet, TV and telephone point, radiator, double glazed patio doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 8' 5" ( 5.00m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, built in drinks fridge, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, vinyl flooring, double glazed window and door to rear.
Conservatory 15' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.60m x 4.06m )
Upvc double glazed construction with tiled flooring, lighting and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, carpet, loft access (boarded).
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" max x 8' 5" ( 4.47m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, cupboard, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 10' 6" into recess ( 3.00m x 3.20m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear and side, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, full tiling, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, w.c., extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring.
Front Garden / Parking
Mainly laid to shingle for off road parking with dropped kerb.
Fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area and pathway, access to the rear, paved dog run with separate access via kitchen door.
Brick built w.c. and open plan brick outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65204605.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA102079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.