4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTwo Levels, Scotchman Lane, Morley, Leeds, LS27
- Four double bedrooms including a fabulous master suite with en-suite facilities and a walk-in wardrobe/dressing room
- Potential to re-model internally to create a 6 bedroom house
- Two spacious reception rooms plus a dining room
- Broad-beam oak flooring to much of the ground floor
- Solar panels and multi-fuel burner to the living room to reduce energy costs
Delightfully situated on Scotchman Lane and enjoying fabulous views over open countryside this deceptively spacious semi-detached family home has accommodation arranged over three levels. Conveniently located for regional commuting and the motorway network.
Nestled into the hillside this deceptively spacious and well-appointed family home has an impressive 2646 (approx.) square feet of living accommodation, arranged over three levels it offers a high degree of flexibility to create at least two further bedrooms if required.
On the ground floor there is a full length living room, three double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a spacious fully tiled house bathroom with under-floor heating and a modern three-piece suite plus separate shower.
To the lower ground floor there is a large family room with French doors to the rear garden, an office with a door to the front of the property, a well-appointed kitchen with a pantry, spacious dining room, separate utility room, WC and the conservatory which also provides access to the rear garden.
The fabulous master suite occupies the whole first floor, the en-suite has under floor heating, bath plus a large walk-in shower and the walk-in wardrobe/dressing room is fitted with bespoke drawers to make maximum use of the under-eave storage space.
Externally the low maintenance front garden provides off street parking and the rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy with stunning views over open countryside and is complete with two sheds, a lawned area and a generous sized patio making this an ideal space for relaxing, entertaining or al-fresco dining.
Scotchman Lane, home to Howley Hall Golf Club, is a highly regarded and well sought location and lies between Morley and Upper Batley. Morley town centre offers a wide variety of local shops including an indoor market, amenities, restaurants, excellent local schools and a leisure centre. The local train station has regular services to most cities including Leeds and the M62 connecting Leeds and Manchester is also readily accessible.
From Morley town centre follow the B6123/Fountain Street to the junction with the A650 Wakefield/Bradford Road. Turn right at the traffic lights and then an immediate left just before The Halfway House onto Scotchman Lane. Follow this road for approximately three quarters of a mile and the property is positioned to your right just opposite number 169 Scotchman Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65205124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.