4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColnbrook at Marlborough Grove, Langley Road, Langley, Slough, SL3
- Integral garage and drive way
- End terraced
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with roof light
- Access to the garden via french doors from the kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Two juliet balconies to the lounge
- Three double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Two ensuite shower rooms on the second floor
- Separate family bathroom
- 0.5 miles from Langley Station
Enjoy flexible living with an open-plan kitchen diner, and french doors opening out onto the garden. Integral garage, utility and cloakroom complete the ground floor The lounge on the first floor is filled with light from two juliet balconies, a double and single bedroom complete this floor. Two double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms feature on the second floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.35 x 4.39m (17'6'' x 14'4'')
- Utility - 3.09 x 1.6m (10'1'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.76m (2'11'' x 5'9'')
- Lounge - 5.35 x 3.73m (17'6'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.95 x 3.87m (9'8'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.3 x 2.84m (7'6'' x 9'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.26 x 1.9m (7'4'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.35 x 3.73m (17'6'' x 12'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.36 x 1.41m (7'8'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 5.35 x 2.84m (17'6'' x 9'3'')
- Ensuite 2 - 2.36 x 1.41m (7'8'' x 4'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65207815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.