3 bedroom link detached house for saleTrethosa, St Stephen, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26
- Three bedrooms master with dressing area
- Lounge diner with feature log burner
- Kitchen with separate utility
- Shower room
- Double glazed windows, night storage heating
- Garage plus additional parking
Gwennyly is a well presented family home offering generous accommodation consisting of lounge diner, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility, three bedrooms master with dressing area and shower room. The property has the added benefit of a log burner while externally are manageable gardens offering a variety of shrubs, decked area and patio.
Trethosa is situated on the outskirts of the village of St. Stephen and enjoys a pleasant position enjoying a rural outlook with just a few other properties nearby. An abundance of countryside walks along with local amenities can be found in St. Stephen comprising two general stores, secondary school and Chinese takeaway to mention a few. A wider range of amenities can be found in the market town of St Austell.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65209850.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU170035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Countrywide, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.