2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Grove, Sale
- Stunning Period Mid Terrace Residence On A Row Of Four Properties
- Highly Desirable Location Close to Sale Town Centre & The Metrolink
- Superb Landscaped Rear Garden
- Stunningly Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Ample Noticeable Period Features
**Draft Details** Dating back to circa 1850, this beautiful period mid terrace residence offers beautifully presented accommodation throughout. With well proportioned reception rooms as well as spacious bedrooms and a stunning landscaped rear garden, this property is certain to appeal to a variety of buyers.
This charming garden fronted period terrace property has been lovingly updated creating a tasteful & modern décor throughout, which still retains the original features. This stunning home is positioned along a desirable tree lined road close to Sale town centre & Sale & Brooklands metrolink. Internally the property includes an inviting entrance hall which leads to a contemporary well proportioned open plan lounge diner revealing original stripped wooden flooring. Ample storage is positioned under the stairs. A separate stylish & spacious kitchen leads to a sublime landscaped rear garden, which is not overlooked. To the first floor a landing branches out to two large double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65213293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 685409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.