Semi-detached house for saleDeightonby Street, Thurnscoe, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Semi detached house damaged by fire in 2018
- TO BE SOLD WITH NO RESERVE - 22nd October 2019
- Excellent potential for extension as well as restoration
- Adjoining property to be sold or restored
- Of interest to builders and developers
- Freehold plot of 202 sqm with gardens and driveway
- Rebuilt front boundary as part of estate regeneration
- Offered by auction on Tuesday 22nd October at the Platinum Suite, Bramall Lane, Sheffield
The house comprises a traditional two storey semi detached with accommodation that is understood to have comprised-
Front and rear gardens with driveway
External inspection only
Note - The property has been damaged by fire and considered to be hazardous. Viewing is restricted to roadside inspection only and on no account should attempts be made to enter the building.
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve (see below). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Reserve Price: This is the seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 45436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Jenkinson and son, Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Mark Jenkinson and son, Auctions on 0114 276 0151.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.