3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClare Croft, Middleton, Milton Keynes
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Gas to radiator heating throughout
- Double glazed throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Driveway & garage
- Sought after location for school catchment
- Close proxinity to Kingston Shopping District & M1 Motorway
*** SOLD Subject To Contract - Similar Homes Required ***
* One of MK's finest areas
* Sought after school catchment
* Driveway & garage
* Cul de sac location
* Close to M1 motorway links -
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering to market this 3 bedroom semi detached home in the sought after location of Middleton on the east side of Milton Keynes. The immediate surroundings benefit from in demand primary & secondary schooling and popular public house in the form of The Swan Inn. Middleton is perfectly placed to be a 5 minute drive to Central Milton Keynes and its amenities in one direction and a 5 minute drive to M1 motorway links and the Kingston Shopping District in the opposite direction.
In brief the property comprises; Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen / dining room, first floor landing, bedrooms one, two, three and family bathroom. Outside to the rear is a patio area, laid to lawn with fenced surround and access into garage and to the front is a driveway providing off road parking leading to single garage.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence. Contact today to arrange a suitable day and time!
Patio area and laid to lawn with fenced surround and access to garage.
Entrance Hall -
Stairs rising to first floor landing, radiator, door to sitting room.
Fitted to comprise; Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back area, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Sitting Room - 4.62m (15'2") x 4.50m (14'9")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV & phone point, door to kitchen / dining room.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.47m (14'8") x 3.07m (10'1")
Fitted to comprise; One & a half style sink and drainer with mixer tap over, a further range of base and eye level units, roll top work surface, tiled splash back area, gas hob with electric oven and extractor above, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double glazed window to rear, double glazed double doors to rear, radiator.
First Floor Landing:
Airing cupboard, access to loft, doors to bedrooms one, two, three and family bathroom.
Bedroom One - 3.78m (12'5") x 3.07m (10'1")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.33m (10'11") x 2.57m (8'5")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three - 2.77m (9'1") x 1.98m (6'6")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Family Bathroom -
Fitted to comprise; Panel bath with shower attachment above, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back area, radiator double glazed window to front.
Shrub frontage with path to entrance and driveway at side leading to a single garage.
The information displayed for this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk have no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Rightmove.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd.
PLEASE BE AWARE -
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
* The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.
* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances.
* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65214235.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXD1S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lawrence, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.