3 bedroom terraced house for saleDingwall Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Situated on an attractive tree-lined street
- Fantastic property filled with opportunities
- South west facing garden
- Good transport links with Earlsfield mainline station nearby
- A newly refurbished shower room
- EPC Rating = F
A fantastic three bedroom property on a delightful tree-lined street.
Dingwall Road is an attractive tree-lined road which runs off the Earlsfield Road and is close to the many excellent shops and restaurants in Earlsfield as well as those in the Southside Centre. Transport is good with Earlsfield mainline station nearby. The area is locally renowned for its number of excellent schools.
Set back from the road is this delightful property, located on a sought after residential road close to the amenities of Wandsworth Common. Offering vast amounts of potential to any purchaser subject to the necessary consents, to re-model and extend. This offers the opportunity to create a family home designed and specified to your own tastes.
The ground floor currently comprises of a double reception room, a dining room, the kitchen and utility room which opens out onto the garden.
The first floor accommodation consists of a large bedroom to the front of the property, a further good sized double and a smaller room to the rear. There is also a newly refurbished shower room.
Square Footage: 1,106 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65215963.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAS180014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.