5 bedroom detached house for saleBrook Street, Wymeswold, Loughborough
- Individual Executive Home
- Energy Rating B
- Highly contemporary & Show Home interior
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Living/Dining Kitchen
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three En-suites & Shower Room
- Paddock, Manege & Stables Totalling Approximately 6.3 Acres
- Delightful South Facing Rear Garden
Set back in the is highly private position and yet located on the well regarded Brook Street in this favoured village - the property was constructed approximately four years ago to an individual and
high specification with a beautiful show home interior offering ready to move into accommodation. Boasting thee reception rooms, living/dining kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, five double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite and a separate shower room. The master bedroom is particularly impressive with a Juliet balcony, dressing area and en-suite bathroom. One of the selling features of the property is thesouth facing plot in which the property sits and boasting approximately 6.3 acres in which is an enclosed yard with three stables, hay store, menage, two paddocks and large implement store. Rarely does a property with such a land offering and beautiful accommodation present itself on the open market and early viewing is strongly advised.
Wymeswold is an extremely well serviced and popular village convenient for commuting to the surrounding centres of Nottingham, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Derby and Leicester. Wymeswold is also particularly convenient for fast access to East Midlands Airport and A42/M1 intersection at Kegworth with main line Railway Services at Loughborough and Leicester. The village is unspoilt, with large numbers of attractive cottages/individual properties, old farmsteads and offers typical local facilities including popular pubs, school, church and shops.
On entering Wymeswold from a Loughborough Direction turn right into Church Street. At the crossroads continue across and the entrance to Hickson House can be found situated on the right hand side as identifiable by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65216608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT180329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.