2 bedroom flat for saleThe Quadrangle House, 84 Romford Road, London, E15
- Refurbished to an exacting standard
- In excess of 1000 sq. ft.
- Beautiful parquet flooring
- Ideally positioned on the second floor
- Great entertaining space
- Superb transport links
- On site gym and concierge
- Secure off street parking
A simply stunning two double bedroom flat enviably positioned on the second floor of this prestigious development in the heart of Stratford. Meticulously refurbished and boasting fabulous proportions throughout the property consists of two generous sized double bedrooms, high specification open-plan kitchen/reception room and two superb contemporary bathrooms (one en-suite). Further benefits include ample storage and secure off street parking. The Quadrangle is located on Romford Road ideally positioned for the vast array of transport facilities Stratford provides. Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic Park are also nearby. Connections will improve further once Crossrail is completed in 2018.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR160430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.