3 bedroom bungalow for saleHides Close, Ingoldmells
Offers in Region of
- A beautifully presented three bedroom modern detached bungalow
- Well located in a popular cul-de-sac location in the coastal village of Ingoldmells
- A range of executive features included such as an eight seater hot tub
- Having a contemporary styled open plan living kitchen, utility, conservatory, three bedrooms, bathroom & en-suite shower room to the master
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Off street paring provided by driveway & garage
- Gardens to front & rear
- No upward chain!
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached modern bungalow boasting open plan living whilst being finished to a high calibre in a popular cul-de-sac location in the coastal village of Ingoldmells. With accommodation briefly comprising open plan living kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three double bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. With benefits including but not limited to uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, designer fixtures and fittings, a bespoke kitchen, quality internal doors and an eight seater hot tub included in the sale of the property. Outside the property boasts ample off street parking offered by a long driveway and detached garage with gardens to the front and rear. Offered for sale with no upward chain, viewing comes highly recommended and is by appointment only.
Living Kitchen 18' 4" x 16' 9" (5.60m x 5.10m)
A bespoke kitchen having single drainer sink with mixer tap set in worksurfaces extending to a range of fitted soft close base cupboards & drawers with matching upstands to work surfaces, integrated electric oven, space for American style fridge freezer, island bench/breakfast bar housing a four ring induction hob with a range of fitted soft close pan drawers with additional hidden utensil drawers there in, further range of matching over head cupboards, telephone point, three ceiling light points, composite entry door to the front of the property.
Utility Room 11' 11" x 4' 11" (3.64m x 1.50m) To maximum
Having single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap set in work surfaces extending to provide space & plumbing for washing machine, space & plumbing for dishwasher, double fitted base cupboard, free standing gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, access to the roof space via loft hatch, composite entry door to the rear of the property.
Conservatory 18' 5" x 11' 5" (5.61m x 3.49m)
Having an electric fire set in a contemporary styled surround, radiator, television point, ceiling fan with ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed double doors to the rear gardens.
Bedroom Two 16' 9" x 11' 9" (5.10m x 3.59m)
Having radiator, television point, ceiling light point.
Extending to provide access to the master bedroom, third bedroom & bathroom.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' 0" (4.20m x 3.05m)
Having Radiator, ceiling light point.
En-Suite 9' 10" x 3' 4" (3.00m x 1.01m)
Being partially tiled having shower cubical housing electric shower, close coupled WC, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, two inset ceiling down lights.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 9' 10" (3.00m x 2.99m)
Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Being fully tiled to walls having a three piece contemporary styled bathroom suite comprising tiled bath with shower head attachment, close coupled WC, hand wash basin with fitted toiletry cupboard under, heated towel rail, fitted wall mounted toiletry cupboard, extractor fan, range of inset ceiling down lights.
Having a long driveway extending to the properties detached garage which together provide ample off street parking for several vehicles with lawned gardens to one side extending to provide a range of trees, bushes & shrubs. Gated side access leads to:-
A decked alfresco dining area extends to further decked entertaining areas extend to the eight seater hot tub and lawned gardens with a range of established gardens beds with feature lighting throughout.
The detached garage is of brick construction having an up & over vehicle door & ceiling light point.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.