2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLaura Court, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Pleasant Cul De Sac position in popular East Coast Location
- Rear Facing Lounge + Fitted Kitchen
- Pleasant Gardens Front & Rear, Driveway, Outside Store + Garden Room.
Popular Cul De Sac Position, in thriving East Coast Resort - Immaculately presented 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow, with Fitted Kitchen & 3 Piece Bathroom, Driveway, Gardens, Outside Storage + Adjacent Garden Room.
Positioned in a popular Cul De Sac location within the thriving East Coast resort of Ingoldmells. This immaculately presented 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow is a viewing must in order to fully appreciate this superb home. Accommodation comprises briefly of Entrance Hallway, 2 well proportioned Bedrooms (1 of which the current owner uses as a Dining Room), rear facing Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & 3 Piece Bathroom Suite. Externally offering pleasant landscaped gardens to the Front & Rear, gated driveway allowing off Road Parking for Numerous vehicles, which leads to the Detached Garage, which is currently divided into 2 providing a storage facility to the front, whilst to the rear is a pleasant 'Garden Room', in order to fully enjoy the beautiful rear garden area. For further details the selling agent William H Brown can be contacted on 01754 768311.
Is via a double glazed side entrance door with an opaque glass panel inset into the top half.
With loft access, coved and textured ceiling, and doors into;
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and shelving, the bedroom also has a good range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, dado rail, coved and textured ceiling, and a useful low level fitted shelf and cupboard unit to one wall. (The current owner uses this Bedroom as a Dining Room).
Lounge 14' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, multi fuel burner, with a back boiler off, providing hot water and heating to the home, which also has the benefit of 'Economy 7'. A useful low level fitted display unit, incorporating a facility for a TV stand, with useful cupboards below.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units, with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs, space and provision for appliances including a washing machine, fridge and cooker,
1½ bowl inset sink with mixer taps over, radiator, a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a double glazed door with a glass inset to the top half allowing access into the rear garden.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite, comprising of a panelled Bath with shower mixer taps over, Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
Front Garden Area
To the Front of the property there is a well presented lawned garden area which is complimented by a good range of established shrubs, set to the borders, a paved and gravelled driveway allowing off road parking for a number of vehicles, which is gated and allows access to;
The garage has been divided by the current owner, to provide to the front a useful storage facility and the rear a 'Garden Room'.
Garden Store 11' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.38m x 3.86m )
To the front of the garage, with an up and over door, light and power, electric fuse box, 'stable' style side access door.
Rear Garden Room Area 9' approx. x 9' 10" approx. ( 2.74m approx. x 3.00m approx. )
The rear area is used by the current owner as a 'Garden Room', which has double glazed floor to ceiling 'picture' style windows allowing pleasant views over the rear garden. panelled walls and ceilings, ceiling inset spot lights, has light and power connected, with a 'stable' side access door allowing access into the garden.
With an attractive shaped lawn area accompanied by gravelled features, numerous patio seating areas, including a raised seating area, well stocked beds and borders which comprise of a variety of established shrubs, plants and flowers, outside tap and outside lighting.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65226622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.