3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeavering Street, Weavering, Maidstone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Garage and off road parking
- Sought after location
- Fantastic transport links
- Lovely private garden
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This character style semi-detached property has room for all the family. The spacious rear extension gives you a wonderful kitchen and dining space, whether it be for social events or just a quiet mid week dinner with the kids, there’s plenty of room to entertain and with added storage to hide away that unsightly hoover and ironing board, what more could you ask for!
A sunny outlook into your pretty and private rear garden from the kitchen table, allows you to forget about the outside world and relax in your own haven. A large lounge with feature fireplace, makes for a cosy space to retreat to in the evenings and the downstairs toilet makes life that little bit more convenient.
As you step onto the landing you’re greeted by an immaculate modern fitted bathroom with all the fixtures required for everyday family life. Three good sized bedrooms will keep the kids happy and arguments over who has the best room to a minimum. The loft space has been converted to a handy space for an office or den to get rid of the kids in the evening whilst you settle down in front of the tv.
The area is highly sought after for its convenience and outstanding location for transport links to the M20 and of course then leading on to London or head in the other direction and you’re only a short trip from the coast! St. Johns COE Primary school is within 5 minutes walk and Bearsted train station is a mere stones throw away so this property really does tick all of the boxes!
What the Owner says:
We have lived in Weavering for many years now and decided on this location for multiple reasons. Whether you need to wander up to Tesco for a quick pint of milk, or if you fancy a pint of the other stuff down the Fox and Goose Pub, it’s all within reaching distance.
Our boys are all grown up now and don’t need to be so close to town, so we’ve made an executive decision to pursue our dream of living out in the rural areas around Bearsted. We will be sad to leave this place as it has been such a fantastic home to us, but we know whoever lives here next, will love it as much as we have.
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 5'3 x 2'11 (1.60m x 0.89m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'4 x 12'4 (4.37m x 3.76m)
- Family Area: 11'4 x 8'10 (3.46m x 2.69m)
- Utility Room: 5'2 x 5'0 (1.58m x 1.53m)
- Lounge: 14'5 x 11'11 (4.40m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 11'11 (3.79m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'11 (3.46m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 8'3 (2.54m x 2.52m)
- Bathroom: 8'3 x 5'10 (2.52m x 1.78m)
- Loft Room: 16'2 x 9'10 (4.93m x 3.00m)
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65227312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.