4 bedroom house for saleMeriel Walk, Greenhithe
- GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000.
- Four Bedroom Townhouse.
- Accommodation over Three Floors.
- Integral Garage & Parking.
- Cloakroom, Two Ensuites & Family Bathroom.
- Award Winning Ingress Park Location.
- Convenient for Station, Local School, Bluewater & Bus Links.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Offered Chain Free.
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000. Offered CHAIN FREE & Situated on the POPULAR INGRESS PARK DEVELOPMENT of Greenhithe is this FOUR BEDROOM, picturesque townhouse. Benefits include: Lounge/Diner. Kitchen/Breakfast Room. INTEGRAL GARAGE. Parking. Low Maintenance Garden. CLOAKROOM, BATHROOM & TWO EN-SUITES. Balcony. Convenient for GREENHITHE STATION, Ebbsfleet International, Bus Links & Local Schooling. An Exceptionally Large Loft Space. Viewings come HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
Ground Floor -
Integral Garage - 5.87 x 2.62 (19'3" x 8'7") -
Bedroom Four - 3.99 x 4.38 (13'1" x 14'4") -
En-Suite Shower Room -
First Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Diner - 6.27 x 3.99 (20'6" x 13'1") -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 5.11 x 3.99 (16'9" x 13'1") -
Second Floor -
Master Bedroom - 4.44 x 3.07 (14'6" x 10'0") -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.91 x 3.84 (12'9" x 12'7") -
Bedroom Three - 2.44 x 2.39 (8'0" x 7'10") -
Family Bathroom -
Additional Information - TENURE
Freehold - Service charge applicable for maintenance and upkeep of the estate.
COUNCIL TAX - Dartford Borough Council - Band E.
Greenhithe Station - 0.6 miles via Ingress Park Avenue.
Ebbsfleet International - 3.2 miles - accessible via Fast Track Bus Route B from Ingress Park Avenue.
A2 for M2, M25 and Dartford Crossing – 3 miles via A206.
LOCAL AREA -
The property is located 1.8 miles from Bluewater Shopping Centre, which can be accessed via Fast Track Bus Route B from Ingress Park Avenue. Bluewater consists of over 300 shops, over 50 eateries and a variety of family fun establishments including a Showcase Cinema with 13 screens including iMax.
Additionally, the property is 0.8 miles to the nearest Asda superstore and just a minute from a pleasant stroll along the River Thames, offering spectacular views of the graceful Queen Elizabeth II Bridge, especially at sunset.
Disclaimer - Please Note: All measurements are approximate and are taken at the widest points. They should not be used for the purchase of furnishings or floor coverings. Please also note that The Property Cloud have not seen any paperwork relating to any building works that may have been carried out within this property, nor have we tried or tested any appliances or services. These particulars do not form part of any contract, floor plans & photographs, whether enhanced or not, are for general guidance only. We would strongly recommend that the information which we provide about the property, including distances, is verified by yourselves upon inspection and also by your solicitor before legal commitment to the purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65227369.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27845592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cloud, North Kent & South East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.