4 bedroom detached house for saleSandbeck Court, Bawtry, Doncaster
- MAKE AN OFFER, MOTIVATED VENDOR READY TO MOVE
- Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
- Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room
- Utility Room and Conservatory
- Garage, Off-street Parking, Spacious Garden
POPULAR KINGSWOOD AREA OF BAWTRY - Extended to the rear with a spacious conservatory this family home has a good sized garden for the area. Easy access into the centre of town where there is a wide range of facilities including primary school & shops. MAKE AN OFFER.
Detached family home located to the popular Kingswood area of Bawtry. The property requires an amount of updating internally and the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a cloakroom leading off, spacious lounge with open plan dining room and a modern dining kitchen. Useful utility room with access to the side of the property and a spacious conservatory. To the upstairs there are four double bedrooms an en-suite to the master with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. Externally the plot is of good proportions for the area with a lawned garden to the rear and open plan lawn to the front with a double driveway leading upto the single garage.
Convenient access into the centre of Bawtry where there are a wide range of facilities and amenities on offer, schooling in the area is extremely good with a local primary school and access to a number of Secondary Schools with transport from various locations in and around Bawtry. Living in Bawtry has an easy commute with links from the A1 to both the M1 & M18, railway stations to both Retford & Doncaster with London being within a 2 hour commute.
Entry in to the property is through a front facing entrance door, having laminate floor and a central heating radiator. Stairs leading to the first floor a telephone point and cloakroom leading off.
Having a front facing double glazed window, laminate floor and a central heating radiator. Low flush wc and a wash hand basin.
Lounge 16' 10" into Bay x 12' 4" into Recess ( 5.13m into Bay x 3.76m into Recess )
Main reception room with a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the gas fire with a modern surround with a limestone effect hearth and back, Tv aerial point. Open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' x 11' 4" to centre ( 2.44m x 3.45m to centre )
With coving to the ceiling a central heating radiator and french doors leading into the conservatory, access through into the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 11' 3" into breakfast area ( 4.93m x 3.43m into breakfast area )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units with matching work surfaces which incorporate a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Gas hob with extractor fan above, electric oven and plumbing for a dishwasher. Useful understairs storage cupboard, rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and double glazed french doors to the breakfast area.
Having a door to the side, a range of wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating boiler.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 15' 10" ( 3.89m x 4.83m )
Good sized additional space which is constructed of a brick frame with double glazed windows above. French doors leading out to the garden and a central heating radiator, air conditioning unit which also has a heat setting.
Having loft access, laminate floor and airing cupboard with storage.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' upto wardrobes ( 3.40m x 2.74m upto wardrobes )
Double Bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point. A range of wardrobes to one wall with hanging space and shelving.
Having a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower. Shaver socket and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 13' 7" into alcove ( 2.59m x 4.14m into alcove )
Double Room: With a rear facing upvc window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.68m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator, tv aerial point.
Having a front facing double glazed window and a vanity basin with storage below, bath and a low flush wc. Shaver socket, half tiling to the walls.and a central heating radiator,
The garden to the front elevation is open plan with a lawn and a double driveway leading upto the garage. The garage has an up and over door, access gate to the side which encloses the rear garden.
The garden at the rear is a good size compared to the majority on the Kinsgswood estate there is fencing enclosing the plot and there is a paved patio area close to the property, external lighting and water supply.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right and follow the road around past the bend. Take the right hand turning onto Kingswood following the road taking the right hand turning onto Sandbeck Court, the property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65228221.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (7.5 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (7.5 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.