3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWarren Wood Road, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Off road parking
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- Close to both primary and secondary schools
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This 3 bedroom end of terrace home is bursting at the seams with potential. Certainly a home that could make the ideal family purchase with both primary and secondary schools within walking distance making the school run an ease.
The large enclosed garden is flat and will certainly give any buyer peace of mind that children can run around safely and of course enjoy those summer barbecues entertaining friends and family.
The kitchen space is vast as this has been opened into a previous utility area. This now has bundles of light and is a good size for any budding chefs to prepare any meals.
Choose either the lounge or dining room to relax in or perhaps make the room open plan, subject to the necessary planning.
There are some great sized bedrooms here and all offer a form of built in storage cupboards giving you even more room should you want double beds or additional bedroom furniture.
Park your pride and joy as there is currently off road parking for one vehicle at the front of the home.
Situated near motorway links this home really is going to offer a fantastic lifestyle for any buyer! Make your own mark on a home that is being sold with no chain and get your viewing booked today.
- Lounge: 11'9 x 10'7 (3.58m x 3.23m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'6 x 9'2 (2.90m x 2.80m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'5 x 6'5 (3.18m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'6 (3.74m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'5 (3.51m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 6'2 (3.58m x 1.88m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65228320.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.