4 bedroom detached house for saleSpindle Drive, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, S42 6BF
- Large corner plot with South-East facing garden
- 3 bathrooms including downstairs bathroom and en-suite in master
- Separate utility room off kitchen
- Driveway space for two cars including single garage
- Dual aspect lounge space with patio doors to large rear garden
- 4 bedroom detached property
- Modern, open plan kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances and large dining space
- Large private rear garden
- Energy rating - B
- Council tax band - E
1 Spindle Drive is a spacious, modern 4 bed, 3 bath detached property, occupying a corner plot with a South-East facing garden on the recently completed housing development off Deerlands Road in the very sought after countryside location of Wingerworth. This property is perfect for a growing family, entering the property through a light and spacious hallway, the downstairs space comprises of a large dual aspect lounge with patio doors onto the private rear garden, open plan kitchen with solid worktops, integrated Bosch appliances and a large dining space to entertain, with separate utility room leading onto the rear garden. As well as downstairs WC. The first floor of the property comprises of four large bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite and large family bathroom. The property is completed in a stunning reclaimed brick style.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65228344.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27839319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dales & Peaks Property Ltd, Chesterfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.