3 bedroom town house for saleWain Avenue, Riverside Village, Chesterfield, S41 0FB
- 3 bed end terrace town house
- Brand new kitchen with integrated high spec oven
- Downstairs WC
- Off road parking
- Close to Chesterfield town centre and train station
- Master bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Modern neutral decor throughout
- South facing garden
- Council tax band - C
- EPC rating - C
**3D TOUR AVAILABLE** 14 Wain Avenue is a beautifully presented 3 bedroom end terrace Town House in the desirable Riverside Village development close to Chesterfield Town Centre and local commuter links.
The ground floor of the property comprises of - entrance porch leading on to a downstairs WC and a large, neutrally decorated living room, facing out over a quiet cul-de-sac and an open plan kitchen dining space with brand new kitchen. Accessing the garden via the patio doors through the kitchen diner is the well presented south facing, private garden.
The first floor of the property comprises of family bathroom, two well sized double bedrooms including a master bedroom with Juliet balcony and a third bedroom, perfect for nursery or guest room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65228371.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27839354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dales & Peaks Property Ltd, Chesterfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.