3 bedroom terraced house for saleBreton Road, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced home
- Off road parking
- Stunning kitchen and bathroom
- 32ft lounge/ dining area
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (65)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This stunning home is located at Breton Road and will certainly suit any buyer that is looking to grow into their family home. The current owner has extended the property to give this home the 'wow' factor!
Ready to move in straight away you have a 32ft lounge/ dining area downstairs that will easily fit your sofa and dining table in. This room is also flooded with natural light from the large sliding doors and windows. The kitchen has been completely refitted and offers anyone with a keen interest in cooking a brilliant space with large storage cupboards and plenty of work top space.
The home is well equipped for the modern day demands with a downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom.
The bedrooms are a great size too and with a family in mind you are also walking distance from both primary and secondary schools. This certainly makes the school run an ease.
Parking several vehicles with ease on your driveway will give you peace of mind when getting the kids out of the car or getting the weekly shopping into the house. The rear garden is easy to maintain and also offers an outbuilding that has power and light that would be great as a games room or place to work from home.
Travel links are only a stone’s throw away with the motorway less than a 5 minute drive. There are brilliant train links on offer in Rochester which is has high speed links going into London.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Dining Area: 32'0 x 12'9 (9.76m x 3.89m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 16'6 x 10'4 (5.03m x 3.15m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 12'4 (3.76m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'5 (3.79m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 7'7 (3.13m x 2.31m)
- Outbuilding With Power
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65229664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11525623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.