4 bedroom detached house for salePontypridd Road, Barry
- NEW PRICE £299,000
- Four bedroom detached bungalow
- Two reception rooms and conservatory.
- Two bathrooms
- kitchen and utility room.
- Front and rear gardens
- double sized garage and multiple off raod parking.
A four bedroom detached bungalow comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, ground floor bathroom and ground double bedroom, there are three bedrooms to the second floor and bathroom. To the front and rear are good sized gardens and a double garage and drive. NO CHAIN.
A four bedroom detached bungalow offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, ground floor bathroom and ground double bedroom, there are three bedrooms to the second floor and bathroom. there are good sized gardens to the front and rear and double garage approached via its own driveway which provides parking for several cars.
Accessed via original front door, wood block flooring, ceiling light point, stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay to the front aspect, ceiling light point, wood block flooring, feature fire place, radiator.
Second Reception Room 16' x 12' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.76m )
Double glazed bay window to the side aspect, feature fire place, wood block flooring.
Conservatory 27' 6" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 8.38m Max x 2.90m Max )
Double glazed on low level walls, overlooking to side of the property with double glazed double doors giving access to the garden.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over. inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the side, door to the conservatory, ceiling light point, breakfast bar, space for cooker.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.68m )
Door to conservatory, base level units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted boiler. pat tiled walls.
Ground Floor Bathroom.
A beautifully appointed suite comprising free standing, claw footed bath, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle, wash basin, part tiles walls, tiled floor, 2 x double glazed windows, chrome effect heated towel rail, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Bedroom 13' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.19m x 4.04m )
Double glazed bay to the front, ceiling light point, wood block flooring, radiator.
Sky light, ceiling light point, doors to:
Bedroom One 18' 10" x 13' 9" ( 5.74m x 4.19m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, ceiling light point, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.29m )
Double glazed rear aspect windows, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 3" x 7' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.31m )
Double glazed side aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
A modern fitted suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level WC, wash basin set into a vanity unit with storage cupboard beneath, part tiled walls, wood effect flooring.
There is a good side front garden which is mainly lawned with a variety of semi mature tress and shrubs which sets you up and away from the road. There is a driveway to the side of the property which provides parking for 4+ cars and leads to a double sized detached garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, planted with a variety of semi mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65231605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY105011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.