3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCranesgate South, Holbeach St Johns
- SEMI RURAL DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND SHOWER ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM AND STORES
- SUBSTANTIAL WORKSHOP AND GARAGE
- APPROXIMATELY 0.4 OF AN ACRE
*** SEMI RURAL BUNGALOW WITH WORKSHOP ***
Munton & Russell are pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow, situated in a semi rural setting with no close neighbours, on a plot of approximately 0.4 of an acre. The property in brief comprises: entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, breakfast room, garden room, study, three bedrooms, bathroom and shower room. There is also a range of outbuildings including workshop and garage and off road parking.
Part of the bungalow is of non standard construction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65239480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8722511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Inc Munton & Russell, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.