3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePevensey Road, London, SW17
- Bright and spacious family home
- 3 bedrooms
- South west facing garden
- Ideally located for Tooting High Street
- Opportunity to extend, subject to planning permission
- Two Reception Rooms
- End of Terrace
- Side Access to the Garden
- EPC Rating = E
Three bedroom family home with a south west facing garden.
Pevensey Road is ideally placed to benefit from the many local shops and restaurants of Tooting High Street. Access north of the river can be achieved from Tooting Broadway underground station (Northern Line) and Earlsfield over ground station with links into Waterloo station, as well as bus routes serving the local area.
A well-proportioned Victorian, three bedroom family home offering spacious living and entertaining space.
To the front of the property is a bright reception room with a feature fireplace and large bay windows allowing lots of light through.
To the rear of the property sits the well-appointed dining room and semi-open plan kitchen. The dining room features patio doors giving access and overlooking the well maintained south west facing garden and patio area, also boasting an electric canopy making it ideal for alfresco dining.
The first floor accommodation comprises of a large double bedroom to the front of the property enjoying built in storage. With a further two additional bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Subject to planning permission there is potential for a loft conversion, kitchen extension and off street parking to the rear.
Square Footage: 909 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65241436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMS180036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.