3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Close, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- A 3 bedroom end town house
- Much loved home for many years
- Priced for some modernisation
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Landing with storage/possible study
- Gated driveway
- Good size rear garden
- No chain
Tucked away at the head of this quiet cul de sac and offered for sale with no chain involved is this three bedroom end town house. This has been a well cared for family home for many years and we have priced the property to allow for some modernisation. The property will appeal to a wide range of buyers and we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate.
The property which has PVCu double glazing and a gas central heating system is accessed into the entrance hall with PVCu double glazed entrance door and staircase to the first floor. There is a well proportioned dual aspect lounge/dining room with neutral decorative schemes and PVCu double glazed windows to the front and rear. To the rear of the property is the kitchen with base and wall units, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, the recently installed central heating boiler, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled walls, useful under stair storage and PVCu double glazed rear entrance door. To the first floor is the particularly good size landing with ample storage or indeed a study space and access to the loft space. To the front is bedroom one, a double bedroom with PVCu double glazed window. Bedroom Two is to the rear with built in wardrobe and bedroom three is to the front. The bathroom has a three piece suite in white comprising a bath, low level flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, linen cupboard and ceramic tiled walls, outside is an easy to maintain garden to the front and the added advantage of a gated driveway. To the rear is a good size and private lawned garden with mature borders, a greenhouse and outside store.
The property is within easy reach of the excellent local amenities including two train stations, the Leeds outer Ring Road and indeed local shopping facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65244928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR180169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.