4 bedroom terraced house for saleMolesworth, Hoddesdon
- Secluded Position facing a Green
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Refitted Luxury Kitchen & Refitted Luxury Bathroom
- South Facing Garden & Parking to Rear
Facing a small private green is this four bedroom family home boasting two reception rooms, superbly fitted kitchen,and a upvc double glazed conservatory. The property also has parking to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Featuring a superbly fitted kitchen and bathroom and two reception rooms are some of the great features this contemporary style property has to offer. The four bedroom terraced family house benefits from being situated within a secluded residential location on this popular development to the North of Hoddesdon Town Centre and walking distance of local amenities, a variety of schools and good transport links. An internal viewing is strongly advised.
Reception Hall / Study Area 15' 6" x 6' 4" overall ( 4.72m x 1.93m overall )
Featuring a large built in storage cupboard, laminate flooring, a panel enclosed radiator, upvc double glazed front door with matching side screen.
L Shaped Lounge 19' 7" x 12' 7" narrowing to 6' 5" ( 5.97m x 3.84m narrowing to 1.96m )
Attractive decor with dado rail, laminate flooring, panel enclosed radiator, coved ceiling and feature open archway overlooking the dining room.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 11' 3" overall ( 3.58m x 3.43m overall )
Of upvc double glazed construction with a pitched roof and fitted blinds, laminate flooring, radiator, upvc double doors leading to the rear garden.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Incorporating an open plan staircase leading to the first floor, panel enclosed radiator, laminate flooring, open plan to:
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with solid timber doors, Quartz work surfaces, incorporating a large peninsular breakfast bar. Space for Range style cooker and space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and built in cupboard housing gas combi boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water. Inset ceramic sink with single drainer, upvc double glazed window to front elevation.
Radiator, built in utility cupboard with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Comprising a low level flush WC and wash basin.
Radiator, replacement upvc double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Staircase providing access to second floor, access to;
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Radiator, upvc double glazed window and cornice ceiling. Built in double wardrobe cupboard (was originally an en suite shower cubicle which could be reinstated).
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
Replacement upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate flooring and built in double wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 3 13' x 6' 6" ( 3.96m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator and built in double wardrobe cupboard.
Tastefully refitted with a luxury white suite featuring a 'P' shaped bath with shower curtain and shower mixer, low level flush WC with concealed cistern and vanity wash basin. Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and attractive fully tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 4 12' 10" x 6' ( 3.91m x 1.83m )
With laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, walk in dressing room. Radiator.
Open plan FRONT GARDEN with shingle area. REAR GARDEN with astro turf, enjoying a southerly aspect. Brick built work shop/store area with up and over door to the rear and parking to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65247302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.