1 bedroom apartment for saleManor Road, Leeds
- OFF PLAN NEW BUILD 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- PRIMARY LOCATION
- IN THE EXCITING SOUTH BANK PROJECT IN LEEDS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- SHORT WALK TO THE TRAIN STATION
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURE AND FITTINGS
- INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- CONTROLLED SECURE ENTRANCE INTO LOBBY AREA
- RESIDENT GYMNASIUM, CINEMA AND LOUNGE
- FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an OFF PLAN NEW BUILD, MODERN 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT forming part of 'CITYLIFE'S' LATEST EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENT in the regenerated SOUTHBANK PROJECT, in Vibrant Leeds City Centre.
Prices starting from £155,000.00
Location - In a primary position in the new 'SOUTHBANK PROJECT ' area of Leeds City Centre.
A short walk to all amenities the vibrant City has to offer including Pedestrianised HIGH STREET, stylish Bars and Restaurants, Theatres, Galleries, Coffee Bars and so much more that this wonderful City has to offer.
Access to Leeds City Train Station is within a 10 minute stroll which opens commuting into other major Cities and London can be accessed in just over 2 hours.
The site also benefits from being in close proximity to the Canal and River Aire, providing pleasant walks into the city centre.
Apartment Specification - General Specification ; Neutral decor with soft white emulsion throughout, high quality engineered oak timber flooring to Living Room, Kitchen and Hallway, Fitted carpet to the Bedroom, Modern fitted Kitchen with appliances including Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel Oven, Induction Hob, Extractor Hood, microwave and Dishwasher. High Quality fully tiled bathrooms.
Complete with Stainless steel switches & Sockets, sympathetic lighting design and TV & BT points
Disclaimer - Leeds Nw - Disclaimer We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27848924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Leeds North West Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.