2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Rochester, Kent
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO BEDROOMS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR APPLIANCES
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH LARGE STORAGE CUPBOARD
- COMMUNAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE - £162.65
- EPC RATING - D
Available with no onward chain is this first floor retirement apartment set in an excellent location.
The property briefly comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboard, living room with access to the kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with a double width shower. In addition there is lift access, a phone entry system to the apartment, 24 hour emergency pull cords and communal areas which include a laundry room, residents lounge, communal garden and off road parking.
Conveniently located on Rochester High Street with many local amenities nearby; coffee shops, restaurants, local bus routes and Rochester Station provides access into London.
Please note the apartment is for over 55s only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8781964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.