5 bedroom detached house for saleSywell Grove, Elm, WISBECH
- Extended detached house
- Five bedrooms
- Two/three reception rooms
- Cul-de-sac location
- No onward chain
FAMILY WANTED! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the popular village of Elm, this extended detached home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is offered with no onward chain.
FAMILY WANTED! Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, within the popular village of Elm, this extended detached home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is offered with no onward chain. With five double bedrooms and two/three reception rooms, there really is space for everyone. Outside, a good sized rear garden with open views continues the spacious theme. Keys available in the office, call now to arrange a viewing!
Reception Hall 17' 2" maximum x 13' 11" maximum ( 5.23m maximum x 4.24m maximum )
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' 3" ( 5.54m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 9' x 10' 9" ( 2.74m x 3.28m )
Kitchen 17' 8" maximum x 12' 1" maximum ( 5.38m maximum x 3.68m maximum )
Utility Room 11' 9" plus recess x 6' 8" ( 3.58m plus recess x 2.03m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 6" into wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 4.72m into wardrobes x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 14' 10" maximum x 8' 9" ( 4.52m maximum x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 19' 8" excluding dormers x 6' 8" ( 5.99m excluding dormers x 2.03m )
Bedroom Four 10' 3" excluding wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.12m excluding wardrobes x 2.90m )
Bedroom Five 9' 4" maximum x 11' 11" maximum ( 2.84m maximum x 3.63m maximum )
Integral Garage 16' 2" maximum x 9' 9" maximum ( 4.93m maximum x 2.97m maximum )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side and at the roundabout continue straight on. Take the second turning on your right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Follow the road through the double "S" bends and turn right into Abington Grove. Turn right into Sywell Grove where the property will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65251099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.