2 bedroom apartment for saleCloister Close, Teddington
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Residents Parking
- Views Across Udney Hall Gardens
- Modern Well Maintained Development
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- 0.5 Miles from Teddington Station
First Floor purpose built apartment in a well maintained modern development with secure entry phone access and allocated residents parking. Situated in the Landmark Arts Centre grounds directly overlooking Udney Hall Gardens and only 0.5 miles from Teddington mainline train station.
Occupying the entire top floor, this spacious property is tastefully presented to offer 600 sg ft of well balanced, light and airy living space with modern fixtures, fittings and floorings, double glazed windows and pleasing neutral decor throughout.
Entrance hallway leads to the 2 bedrooms, 1 with built in wardrobes and currently used as a home office, the bathroom, built in storage, the fitted kitchen and the living room with space for seating, dining and uninterrupted views across Udney Hall Gardens
Located 0.2 miles from Teddington town centre shops, bars and restuarants and the River Thames/Teddington lock with towpath walks towards Hampton Court Palace and Richmond upon Thames.
EPC Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65259553.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2433124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.