6 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRenton Avenue, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8EE
Offers in Excess of
- SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME
- FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE ACCOMODATION
- OVER THREE FLOORS
- CENTRAL GUISELEY LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR A LARGER FAMILY
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION, SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- PARKING AND GARAGE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EPC RATING = E
With extensive and flexible living accommodation over three floors this substantial and spacious home would in our opinion appeal to a larger family. With a central Guiseley location the property is within easy reach of Guiseley train station and a wide range of local shops, schools and amenities.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway, dining kitchen, living room, sitting room and a ground floor shower room. To the first floor are the first four bedrooms, the house bathroom and a separate WC. Bedrooms five and six are on the second floor along with a fully timed wash room / WC.
Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front and side with paved areas complemented by hedged boundaries. To the rear is off-street parking and a detached single garage. The property also benefits from gas heating, double glazing and a useful cellar. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65261671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP203104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.