3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandringham Drive, Spondon, Derby
- WELL PRESENTED BAY FRONTED TRADITIONAL SDEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this attractive and well presented traditional bay fronted semi detached house with off road parking for several cars and detached single garage. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this attractive and well presented traditional bay fronted semi detached house with off road parking for several cars and detached single garage. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, driveway for several cars and detached single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, coving, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 15' 8" into bay x 10' 5" into recess ( 4.78m into bay x 3.17m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, coving and radiator.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 10' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.23m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, wall mounted central heating combination boiler and opening leading into
Dining Room 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window, space for a large dining table, coving and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, loft access hatch with ladder attachment and doors leading into
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap with shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.17m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window enjoying a pleasant far reaching outlook and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" onto recess x 10' ( 3.10m onto recess x 3.05m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.67m x 1.80m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which leads along the side of the property to the detached single garage. The driveway is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates access to front entrance door, access to rear garden and boundary fencing and railings. To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating gravelled surfacing, decked area, garden shed, outside tap, outside security lighting and boundary fencing and hedging. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight.
having up and over door leading into garden, two side elevation windows and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65262022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY112072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.