2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Lane, Croft, Skegness
- Superb 2 Bed Detached Bungalow in the sought after area of Croft
- 22ft Lounge, Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Gravelled Driveway & Garage with additional parking for caravan/motor home.
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
Superb 2 Bed Detached Bungalow in the sought after area of Croft. Comprising of Entrance Porch, Hallway, 22ft Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Utility, 2 Bedrooms & Shower Room. Externally having front & rear gardens, gravelled Driveway, Garage and additional space for Caravan/Motor home Parking. VIEW TODAY!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this Superb 2 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW in the sought after area of Croft. Comprising of an Entrance Porch leading into the Hallway, 22ft Lounge with a dual aspect, Kitchen Diner with patio doors to the rear garden, Utility Room, 2 Bedrooms & a 3 piece Shower Room. Externally having front & rear gardens being mainly laid to lawn with a gravelled Driveway to the front, Garage and additional space for Caravan/Motor home Parking if required. For further details or to arrange a viewing on this property please contact the selling agent, William H Brown on 01754 768311 today.
Being accessed via a upvc entrance door, with an additional door leading into;
Having coved and textured ceiling, access to roof space and electric storage heater.
Lounge 22' 3" x 11' 10" ( 6.78m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed windows to the side and front elevation creating a dual aspect and allowing for an abundance of natural light, electric storage heater, textured and coved ceiling, brick built fireplace with TV display area and telephone point.
Kitchen Diner 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, electric storage heater, a fitted range of wall base an drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces, tiled splash backs and an inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, space for electric cooker or LPG cooker, telephone point and patio doors allowing access to the rear garden.
Utility 11' 2" x 5' ( 3.40m x 1.52m )
Having an additional entrance door being of upvc with half panel obscured glass entrance door, double glazed window to the rear elevation, plumbing and space for washing machine, base cupboards ideal for storage with work tops over and textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, coved and textured ceiling and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.17m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, textured ceiling and electric storage heater.
Double glazed frosted window to the side elevation, textured ceiling, down lights, electric storage heater, partly tiled walls for ease of maintenance and a three piece suite comprising of a WC, vanity wash hand basin, double shower enclosure with electric shower there in and extractor.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with concrete pathway leading to the front and rear entrance doors, picket fencing to the front boundary with gated access leading to the pathway and driveway. The rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area ideal for alfresco dining in the warmer months with shrubs, bushes and raised flower beds. To the side of the property is an additional area which is also mainly laid to lawn with a gravelled area to the rear of this area providing off road parking potentially for a caravan/motor home.
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.11m x 2.49m )
Being of a concrete sectional construction, having timber entrance doors, overhead storage, electric and light fittings being accessed via a gravelled driveway.
see multi map illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65262028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.