2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobertson Drive, HAYWARDS HEATH
- 2 Bed Semi Detached
- Spacious Open Plan Accommodation
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Allocated Parking Space Plus Visitor Spaces
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Sitting Room with Patio Doors Opening to Landscaped Garden
- Remainder of the 10 Year NHBC Certificate
SOLD by CONNELLS - Beautifully presented, two double bedroom semi-detached house. This modern property has allocated parking, side access and landscaped south-west facing garden. Please call Connells today on 01444 441 441 to book your appointment.
Situated at the top of the development in a peaceful location, the beautiful home offers minimal passing traffic. The property is ideally located to the development's walkway access into town.
This immaculately presented two double bedroom house offers light and airy open plan living downstairs. The modern fitted kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, integrated appliances such as fridge, freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher, as well as benefiting from extra cupboards added by the owner. From the sitting room looking out to the garden are the double glazed French doors, which open onto the patio and landscaped garden, also accessible by a side gate.
Upstairs the master bedroom has floor to ceiling fitted mirrored wardrobes, allowing the room to stay tidy and spacious. The second double bedroom is of a similar size to the master bedroom and has a built in cupboard. The family bathroom has a white suite and chrome fittings with a shower over the bath, while in the landing there is access to the loft, which has been boarded for roof storage.
One of the standout features is in the living room and master bedroom, in the form of media plates; wired for BT, Sky, and is Internet cabled. There is an allocated parking space at the front of the house, which overlooks a spacious park area.
'Amtico' flooring throughout downstairs, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, WC, wash basin, radiator.
Lounge Area 14' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.94m )
Double glazed French doors to patio and garden, under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 13' x 5' 7" ( 3.96m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front. A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integrated fridge, freezer, washer dryer, slimline dishwasher, stainless steel one and half bowl sink/drainer.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.87m )
Two long double glazed windows to front, cupboard housing 'Potterton' boiler, radiator, carpet flooring.
WC, wash basin, shower over bath, extractor fan, heated towel rail, partially tiled, amtico flooring.
Landscaped garden with patio to rear, side gated access. allocated parking for one car.
The Woodside development was built by Crest Nicholson circa 2016. Haywards Heath town centre is walkable with local amenities such as the high street shops, local park as well as bars and restaurants. The property is a short drive to Haywards Heath train Station, and the house is close to the A23/M23 giving different options to get to London, Brighton and Gatwick.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65265370.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY403423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.