Plot for saleOff Binstead Road, Ryde
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- P/P FOR 4 BED DETACHED HOUSE
- TUCKED AWAY OFF BINSTEAD RD
- LEVEL WALK TO RYDE SCHOOL/TOWN
- GARDENS & PARKING
- CHECK ON COUNCIL WEBSITE:
- ASK FOR FURTHER DETAILS
A wonderful development opportunity has arisen to purchase a plot with Planning Permission to construct a 4 bedroom detached 'Cottage Style' family home with parking. Located in a secluded wooded area off Binstead Road and within walking distance of Ryde School, Ryde Golf Club and the town centre, this is a superbly tranquil yet convenient setting. The approved plans include entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, living room and kitchen/diner - both with French doors to garden plus utility room, with stairs to first floor landing leading to 4 bedrooms (one with en suite facilities) and a,family bathroom. There would be parking for several cars plus front and rear gardens.
For further details visit www.iwight.com/planning
Application Reference Number: TCP/28303/D-P/01254/14
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26850789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seafields Estates, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.