2 bedroom flat for saleStewponey Court, STOURTON, DY7 6RH
- Superb TWO BEDROOM Modern ground floor apartment
- Sought after development.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Entance Hall with plenty of storage cupboards.
- Two good sized Bedrooms.
- Spacious Living Room with a modern Kitchen off.
- Allocated parking space.
- An internal viewing is advised.
- EPC Rating C.
'Book viewings and valuations online 24/7 via our website' FOR SALE BY THE MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION. A superb modern two bedroom ground floor apartment. Located on this popular development in Stourton the property benefits from gas central heating and video entry system, with the internal accommodation comprising: good sized entrance hall, living room with opening to smart fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are well tended communal areas and an allocated parking space.
The property is entered via a timber panel entrance door to the entrance hall which has a video entry control for the main front door, alarm control panel, radiator and ceiling light point. Double doors to useful storage cupboard with light point, door to: airing cupboard, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom and door to:
15' 11'' x 10' 7'' (4.86m x 3.23m) (MAX)
15' 1'' x 6' 8'' (4.60m x 2.03m) (MAX)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65274399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9858039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham & Co, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Billingham & Co, Stourbridge on 01384 444004.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.