3 bedroom detached house for saleCavendish Drive, Claygate, KT10
- Mock-Georgian detached home
- Updating / refurbishment required throughout
- CHAIN FREE SALE
- Entrance hall and cloakroom / WC
- Three separate reception rooms
- Kitchen / diner and conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en suite bathroom and separate WC
- Attached garage plus generous driveway for several vehicles
- Secluded and mature rear garden extending to 52 feet x 52 feet in all
A 1960's built, mock-Georgian detached home occupying a highly convenient position within a very short walk of the rail station, village centre and all local amenities.
This attractive home offers today's family buyers an excellent opportunity to update, add value and possibly extend further (STPP) to suit their own preferences. Coming to the market for the first time since being built new in 1965, this property now requires a full programme of updating and refurbishment to bring the property up to today's standards.
The existing accommodation on the ground floor comprises entrance hall, three separate reception rooms, kitchen / diner, conservatory and cloakroom / WC.
Upstairs there is the choice of three bedrooms (with master en suite) and a family bathroom.
Ample parking is provided for courtesy of an attached garage with adjacent driveway whilst there are areas of garden to front and rear.
The rear garden enjoys a high degree of seclusion and extends in all to 52 feet x 52 feet.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65276491.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8512326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grosvenor Billinghurst, Claygate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.