3 bedroom flat for salePaddington Exchange, 6 Hermitage Street, London, W2
- Recently Completed Development
- Secure Underground Parking
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Four Terraces (totalling 920 sq ft)
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Communal Gardens
- Residents' Lifts
A newly completed three bedroom, three bathroom apartment on the ninth floor in Block 2 of Paddington Basin's latest development.
The apartment features a dual aspect open plan kitchen / reception room with south facing terrace and views over a second terrace onto what will form the communal garden. Further accommodation comprises: dual aspect master bedroom with terrace, fitted storage and luxury ensuite bathroom with bath and separate full size shower, second bedroom with ensuite, bedroom 3, guest bathroom, also with bath and separate shower, storage and utility cupboard.
The apartment benefits from use of the 'Art Deco' style lobbies, porters, residents' lounge, lifts and comfort cooling. The communal garden is currently under construction.
A secure underground parking space is included with the sale.
With almost unparalleled transport links, this new build development is located in the vicinity of a wealth of transport links including Paddington Station (Circle, District, Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, National Rail, Heathrow Express and CrossRail due 2018). Lancaster Gate (Central line) and the Edgware Road tube stations are also nearby. The A40 is easily accessible.
Leasehold 900+ years
Service charge: £6425pa (2018)
Ground rent: £1000pa
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65278273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAD170050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Paddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.