3 bedroom bungalow for saleGreen Street Green Road, Dartford, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Gated off road parking for several cars and attached garage
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Current planning permission granted to extend
- Fantastic location
- EPC energy rating D
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Set back from the road behind electric gates is this superb detached bungalow. It is in a fantastic location close to schools and the M25. You also have great access to Dartford Town Centre using the Fast Track bus service just a short walk away.
The property itself is stunning, every room is finished off to a high standard and the kitchen has stainless steel integrated appliances, this also comes complete with a larder. Since owning the property, the current owners have re-wired and re-plumbed, added smoke alarms and laid new flooring and installed new windows throughout. On top of that, 7 years ago they added an extension. In their eyes, this is the best room of the house, an Orangery at the back of the property which over looks the garden.
This really is the ideal family home, each bedroom is a fantastic size with built in wardrobes in some of them, and an ensuite to the master. There is also a separate room which is very versatile and currently being used as a study.
It also comes with planning permission to extend even further up into the loft space (to create four double bedrooms and a separate loft space). This is all on the Dartford Planning Website for your records.
There is also ample parking behind the secure gates for plenty of vehicles.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for the last 9 years. It is a peaceful property in an ideal location with great schools, town centre and motorway links being just moments away. The property itself has a lot of space and benefits from open plan living. There is ample amount of parking and private driveway with electric gates.
Since purchasing this property we have carried out a number of improvements including, new double glazed windows and doors and an extension to the rear. The property also benefits from a large orangery which is an ideal relaxation spot.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Master bedroom: 14'2 x 8'7 (4.32m x 2.62m)
- En-suite to Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2: 14'2 x 10'4 (4.32m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 8'9 (3.18m x 2.67m)
- Study: 10'11 x 4'9 (3.33m x 1.45m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 24'9 x 10'0 (7.55m x 3.05m)
- Lounge: 20'6 x 14'9 (6.25m x 4.50m)
- Orangery: 14'5 x 14'2 (4.40m x 4.32m)
- Garden to Rear
- Off Road Parking to Front
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65279167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.