3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChiltern Rise, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- PRICE GUIDE £120,000 - £130,000
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Excellent purchase for FTB / growing families
- Delightful gardens
- Driveway & detached garage
- Popular location, close to local amenities & transport links
START THE DREAM HERE...Ideal for a first time buyer or growing family - this property is modern in presentation, has bags of space, delightful gardens and a detached garage...CALLUS NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING - DON'T MISS OUT!
Lounge/ Diner 11' 6" to the max x 26' 2" ( 3.51m to the max x 7.98m )
A good sized lounge/diner having a double glazed window to the front, a gas fire, two central heating radiators and double glazed French doors to the rear.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' ( 2.67m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the integral oven/hob and extractor. There is also space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, a double glazed window and door to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Having access to the loft, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 10' 1" to the max ( 1.91m x 3.07m to the max )
Having built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a towel rail and a built in storage cupboard.
Outside & Gardens
to the front of the property is a lawned garden whilst to the rear is a further lawned garden with a patio area.
There is also a driveway providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.