4 bedroom barn conversion for saleFlint House Road, Lotts Bridge, Wisbech
- CHAIN FREE
- Converted Barn
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Open plan Lounge/Diner with Contemporary wood burning fire
- WiFi controlled heating throughout and underfloor heating in all bathrooms
- 2 Acres of Land (sts)
This BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE CONVERTED BARN has STUNNING PANORAMIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS, is situated on TWO ACRES OF LAND (sts), is FINISHED TO AN INCREDIBLY HIGH STANDARD and offers VERSATILE LIVING SPACE. It really is not something you will want to miss out on, call us today to arrange a viewing!
This unique four bedroom tastefully restored barn conversion offers versatile living space, large airy rooms finished to an incredibly high standard with uninterrupted rural views from all windows. This property is being offered to the market chain free and with a £5000 incentive for the new owners to complete the flooring throughout.
The property briefly comprises of; an entrance hall, a modern kitchen with high gloss units, large living/dining room ideal for entertaining, contemporary wood burning fire, WiFi controlled heating throughout and underfloor heating in all bathrooms.
On the ground floor there is also a bedroom with en suite which could be used as an annex and a further bedroom or study room.
On the first floor there is a large master bedroom with an en suite shower room, a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second bedroom benefits from having a large floor to ceiling windows and double doors that open out to a small balcony area, making the most of the countryside views.
The property is surrounded by fields and sits on around two acres of land (sts), providing ample space for animals or outdoor entertaining around the large wood fired oven, perfect for pizza making. There are also two concrete bases, the first being ideal for an outdoor seating area, the second with a water and electric supply ready to set up a hot tub!
Door to side, electric radiator, sky light
Window to rear, wc, wall hung basin, extractor
Lounge / Diner 34' 8" x 15' 1" ( 10.57m x 4.60m )
Three radiators, window to front, side and rear, French doors to rear, log burner, exposed bricks
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 3" x 15' 2" ( 4.95m x 4.62m )
Window to rear, island with electric hob, extractor hood, integral electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, two radiators, two sky lights
Access to inner hall and utility with stairs to first floor
Utility Room 7' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.11m )
Door to rear, radiator and plumbing for washing machine
Stairs leading to first floor, radiator, access to open plan Lounge / Diner, skylight
Two radiators, two skylights, airing cupboard
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 9' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.92m )
Radiator, window to front, vaulted ceiling
En-Suite To Bedroom One
Skylight, wc, wall hung basin, shower cubicle with waterfall shower, extractor fan
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
Ground floor bedroom, window to rear, electric radiator
En-Suite To Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 4' ( 3.10m x 1.22m )
WC, wall hung basin, heated towel rail, shower cublicle with waterfall shower, spot lights, extractor fan, shaving point
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.52m x 2.95m )
Radiator, window to front, French door to Juliet balcony
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
Window to Front, radiator
Bedroom Five / Study 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Ground floor bedroom, electric radiator, skylights
LED Lights, extractor fan, wc, wall hung basin, bath with mixer taps and waterfall shower
Gravel drive leading to carport, laid to lawn
Rear & Side Garden
Outside power point, lawn and patio area, outside pizza oven, water tap, field views
Garage 18' 3" x 16' 3" ( 5.56m x 4.95m )
Double carport with power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65281927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY105807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.