2 bedroom apartment for saleTamarisk, Manor Road,, East Preston,, West Sussex, BN16
- Luxury First Floor Apartment
- Stunning Lounge/Dining Room With Juliette Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Close Proximity To Local Shops, Bars and Restaurants
- Close To East Preston Beach
- Convenient For Angmering Mainline Railway Station
- Beautifully Appointed Throughout
- Viewing Considered Essential
A beautifully appointed 1st floor apartment.
Positioned in the premier position within this LOVELY DEVELOPMENT built by MJH Homes is this two bedroom first floor apartment located in the HEART OF EAST PRESTON. With a most impressive lounge/dining room with a Juliette balcony looking towards the village and located in a FANTASTIC POSITION
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65282563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS180145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.