5 bedroom detached house for saleBibbs Hall Lane, Ayot St. Lawrence, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6
Offers in Excess of
- 1996 detached country house
- Master suite, dressing room, en suite
- Four further bedrooms
- Sitting room, dining room, study
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Grounds of approximately 1.4 acres
- Open countryside views
- Double garage, solar panels
A five bedroom detached house, set on a plot of approximately 1.4 acres in the village of Ayot St. Lawrence, for sale with no upper chain. Built in 1996 and with further extensions in 2006, this country house has versatile accommodation in excess of 2,430 sq. ft., set over two floors. The ground floor has a kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room, three principal reception rooms, a study/music room and a cloakroom. The first floor has the master suite, with a dressing room and an en suite shower room, four further bedrooms, a Jack and Jill bathroom and a further bathroom. There are open countryside views and there is a privately owned track, at the rear of the property, together with public footpaths to Wheathampstead and Gustard Wood.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65282758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO176151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.