Land for saleClevedon Lane, Clevedon
- As a Whole 7.40 acres (3.00 ha) approx.
- Front field ? 4.1 acres (1.6 ha) approx.
- Back field ? 3.4 acres (1.4 ha) approx
- Agricultural land
- Accessed via Clevedon Lane
- Gently sloping
- 3 miles approx. to Clevedon
An opportunity to purchase a parcel of 7.40 acres (3.00 ha) of agricultural land just outside Clapton-in-Gordano. The site is accessed from Clevedon Lane.
LOTTING AND RESERVE
It is anticipated that the property will be offered as shown but the vendor reserves the right to withdraw, alter or amend the extent of the property being offered.
The ownership of the boundaries where known are shown by ?T? marks and otherwise are believed to be in accordance with the custom of the country. The purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor nor the agent should be required to produce evidence as to the ownership of the boundaries.
At any reasonable daylight hour with a set of sales particulars and with the usual courtesy shown to the occupier.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The successful purchaser will contribute £2,500 + VAT to the construction of the stock-proof fence between points X-Y marked on the plan. 2. Basic Payment Scheme excluded but available at valuation 2018. 3.The successful purchaser will be required to contribute £500 plus VAT towards the vendor's reasonable professional fees.
GENERAL REMARKS AND STIPULATIONS
An opportunity to purchase a parcel of 7.54 acres (3.05 ha) of agricultural land just outside Clapton-in-Gordano. The site is accessed from Clevedon Lane.
Gregg Latchams 7 Queen Square Bristol BS1 4JE Tel: 0117 906 9413 E: firstname.lastname@example.org FAO: Jonathan Wilson
North Somerset Council Town Hall Walliscote Grove Road Weston-super-Mare BS23 1UJ Tel: 01934 888888
Water pipe through site but not connected.
Under the North Somerset Council Local Plan (adopted 2007) the property is designated as the following: Rates ? Article 4 ? Green Belt ? Flood Zone (part of lower field only)
Freehold with vacant possession.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8784573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James & Partners, Wrington, North Somerset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.