4 bedroom detached house for saleOak Tree Road, Tilehurst, Reading
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 20' BESPOKE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FAMILY BATH & SHOWER ROOM & EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 200' APPROX SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- 4 BEDROOMS
- 20' x 8' SUMMER HOUSE & HOT TUB
- ALARM SYSTEM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
VP - Presented to the market is this heavily refurbished detached house on the 'sought after' Oak Tree Road finished to a very high standard offering spacious & flexible accommodation and within a very short walk to Tilehurst train station (direct to London Paddington).
The property is situated in popular location backing onto allotments and Arthur Newbery park within walking distance to Tilehurst village centre, local schools, Tilehurst train station (only 0.3 miles), frequent bus services to Reading town centre & Reading mainline station, plus easy reach of Pangbourne village, M4 J12 and Waitrose supermarket.
The accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall with oak wood flooring, a stunning 'John Lewis of Hungerford' bespoke designed kitchen with integrated Miele appliances including built in fridge freezer with ice maker, under floor heating, double width kitchen pantry with solid oak draws and baskets, built in wine rack with additional wine fridge, integrated bin drawer, white granite surfaces and french doors with integrated magnetised blinds, a 21' x 13' rear aspect living room with french doors to rear garden, 17' x 8' front aspect family room, 11' x 10' front aspect dining room, downstairs WC (Porcelnosa). On the first floor you'll find 4 double bedrooms including a luxuriously refitted en suite shower room to master plus a large family bath & shower room.
Other benefits include all new windows & patio doors to the downstairs, bespoke solid oak front door, 8 seater hot tub, a 20' x 8' summer house with wooden floor, electric heating & double glazing, ADT alarm system to local police. Outside to the rear is a 200 (approx) south facing rear garden with a paved patio and level lawn. To the front is an extensive brick paviour driveway providing ample parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65285941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27854769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Properties, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.