Block of Apartments for saleRegent Street, Rossendale, Lancashire, BB4
- A substantial stone built former Public House
- Haslingden town centre and free parking nearby.
- Good access to motorway networks.
- Suited for residential conversion subject to Planning Permission
The property is situated in Haslingden town centre on Regent Street close to its junction with Salem Street. Rawtenstall is located approximately 2 miles to the east, of the Grane Road junction with the A56 is ½ mile to the south providing access to the M66 and M60 motorways.
A substantial four storey building of stone construction beneath a pitched stone roof, purpose built for a public house with living accommodation above.
The property has more recently been converted to provide three substantial flats, however this could be configured to create more. Externally there is a large yard to the rear accessed from Regent Street, which could offer parking for approximately 7 cars.
The top floor has recently suffered fire damage however we understand this to be cosmetic.
Ground Floor 158.4 sq.m (1705 sq.ft)
First Floor 167.9 sq.m (1807 sq.ft)
Second Floor 111.1 sq.m (1196 sq.ft)
Basement 115.8 sq.m (1246 sq.ft)
Gross internal floor
Area 990.5 sq.m (10,662 sq.ft)
The property benefits from all mains services including gas central heating.
It is the prospective purchaser's responsibility to verify that all appliances, services and systems are in working order, and are of adequate capacity and suitable for their purpose.
It is the prospective purchasers responsibility to verify that their intended use is acceptable to the local Planning Authority.
BUSINESS RATES/COUNCIL TAX
The property is currently assessed under Band D for Council Tax purposes. Further enquiries should be directed to the local council.
We have been verbally informed that the property is Freehold.
£150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand pounds).
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Petty Chartered Surveyors
Imperial Chambers, Manchester Road
Burnley, BB11 1HH
Tel. 01282 456677
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65288081.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Regent_Hotel_Regent_St_Haslingden. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.