4 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Road, Twickenham, TW1
- Four double bedrooms
- Off street parking for two cars
- Unrivalled living space
- Stones throw from Twickenham station
- Outstanding local schools
- Superb central Twickenham location
This fantastic four bedroom family house offers spacious accommodation over three floors, two off street parking and a sizeable family garden to the rear. The property is located just moments from Twickenham Station on a very sought after road and comprises; large reception room with open-plan kitchen, four superb double bedrooms, two family bathrooms. Outside there is a fantastic sunny garden to the rear as well as two off street parking spaces to the front. Further benefits include a good size garden, solar panels (saving approx £1000 PA) and is presented in fantastic condition throughout. Grosvenor Road is a sought after residential road within central Twickenham and is well servicved by outstanding schools such as St Marys Primary, St Richard Reynolds Primary as well as Orleans Park School Secondary and St Richard Reynolds High School. EPC = D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2427192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Twickenham and St Margarets - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.