3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeeside Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Large garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Vacant possession
- Modernisation required
- EPC energy rating D (59)
This fantastic family home is situated in a great location with a large garden that backs onto green fields. There is also plenty of off-road parking for family and guests as well as a garage. The house presents an opportunity for families and those who are looking for a small project to make their own, with potential to go into the loft, extend outwards and options to open up the ground floor (subject to planning consent).
The house is located on peaceful Deeside Avenue in historic Fishbourne village. There is a great community of friendly neighbours and it is just a stone’s throw from Fishbourne train station, with additional easy access to the A27 - combining a touch of English Countryside with good transport links to Chichester and Portsmouth.
Though the house requires modernisation throughout, one could also move in immediately and settle in before decorating. The ground floor comprises separate kitchen, lounge and dining room with two working fireplaces; a treat to sit by in the winter with the family dogs. There is also a generous conservatory; an ideal space for family time and entertaining.
In the spring and summer, the lovely garden blooms and becomes an oasis of smells and colours, deer can sometimes be spotted in the field and have even been known to venture close to the garden.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I always loved the house. It has so many memories.
For me, it is the location, the beautiful garden, and the lovely neighbours that make this place so special.
The garden is wonderful for families and entertaining and is a gardener's dream.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 12'6 (3.81m) x 11'0 into alcove (3.36m) narrowing to 9'10 up to chimney breast (3.00m)
- Kitchen: 8'3 x 5'10 (2.52m x 1.78m)
- Dining room: 12'7 into alcove (3.84m) narrowing to 9'2 (2.80m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
- Conservatory: 12'8 x 9'11 (3.86m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'7 (3.84m) x 9'10 into alcove (3.00m) narrowing to 8'7 (2.62m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 (3.84m) x 9'10 into alcove (3.00m) narrowing to 8'2 (2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 7'9 (2.54m x 2.36m)
- Garage and off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65288804.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.