2 bedroom terraced house for saleTop Road, Ilketshall St. Andrew, Beccles
- Charming Cottage
- Beautiful Presentation
- Refurbished & Improved Throughout
- Generous Gardens
- Workshop & Drive
- Backing Onto Fields
This charming cottage has been refurbished and improved by the current owners and is beautifully presented. With stunning gardens, driveway and workshop all situated in a delightful village location and backing onto fields, within easy reach of Bungay.
Lounge 13' 10" Max x 11' 8" ( 4.22m Max x 3.56m )
uPVC window to front aspect, open fireplace with brick hearth, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.16m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, ceramic sink and drainer, oven, hob, cooker hood, tiled surrounds, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, pantry, tiled floor.
Stairs to first floor, uPVC door to garden, tiled floor.
uPVC window to side aspect, shower with bath over, WC, wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, extractor fan, tiled floor, electric heater.
Stairs from first floor, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" Max x 11' 9" Plus alcove ( 3.58m Max x 3.58m Plus alcove )
uPVC window to front aspect, radiator, airing cupboard with electric boiler feed
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.18m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator.
Enclosed front garden with path to front door,
Mature rear garden mainly laid to lawn with ornamental pond, greenhouse and shed, range of mature trees, shrubs, plants and bushes, with a covered area laid to shingle ideal for barbecues and al fresco dining.
Drive with parking and access to the workshop.
Workshop 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Timber construction, timber double doors to the front, timber door to the side and window to side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65290177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.