5 bedroom detached house for saleCharlton Kings, Cheltenham
- Substantial detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Fabulous 20ft fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Impressive 26ft conservatory
- 14ft separate dining room
- 23ft sitting room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Detached double garage
- Delightful mature private garden
Situated off the Cirencester road close to both Balcarras and St Edwards school in a small enclave of three houses. This substantial detached house has very spacious living and bedroom accommodation, a double garage and good sized south west facing garden.
A very well planned, spacious home forming part of a cul-de-sac of three houses built in a similar style. The light and airy accommodation is arranged over two floors with a large sitting room with fireplace adjoining a separate dining room. A fabulous open plan fitted kitchen/breakfast room and across the back of the house is a 26' conservatory with double doors to the south west facing garden. On the first floor is a master suite and guest suite plus three further bedrooms served by a family bathroom. Both the reception hall and landing are of a generous size, enhancing the feeling of space and other benefits include a useful utility, downstairs cloakroom and double garage. The garden is a particularly generous size and enjoys an excellent aspect as well as privacy with mature, well planted boundaries providing a wooded feel.
Charlton Kings is known to date back to the Iron Age, following the discovery of a villa in 1980. Much of the ancient beauty has been retained with Charlton common and the surrounding Leckhampton Hill with it's Cotswold trails. Modernity has developed sought after junior and secondary schools, both state and independent. With a population of around 10,000 there are several well established shopping areas, pubs and four churches. There are community activities, local football teams and a golf club. An ideal location just a few miles from Cheltenham town centre, but on the fringes before rural areas and good access for Oxford, Cirencester and London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65291362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300016510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.